Public Transport Unit
Through its expertise in consumer behaviour patterns, and its observation and measurement tools, Ad'hoc Research helps government and decision-makers implement efficient transport plans.
- trip origin/destination surveys.
- Traffic surveys (counting on board or in station)
- fraud survey.
- Mobility research.
- Customer satisfaction tracking.
- non-customers survey.
- Call and mystery shopping.
- compliance measuring
ad hoc research :
- Price structure research.
- Service offer research.
- Behaviour travelers survey.
- Communication research.
- Web reporting for real-time tracking of your online, telephone or face-to-face surveys.
A dedicated project team for transport research:
Clients we work with
Rigorous approach to fieldwork, methods and analysis